Direct Debit Membership
Direct Debit memberships allow all inclusive use of the associated activity. Excluding holiday activities, courses & parties.
- Junior Skate+Climb+Swim Membership £21 – a monthly direct debit offering unlimited use of the skatepark and climbing walls (if rope competent) and swimming during public sessions.
- XC Junior Climb £31 – a monthly direct debit offering unlimited use of the climbing walls during public sessions (if rope competent) plus unlimited use of the Little Rockies and NICAS sessions.
- XC Adult Skate Membership £31 – a monthly direct debit offering unlimited use of the skatepark during public sessions.
- XC Adult Skate OFF PEAK Membership - £25 - a monthly direct debit offering unlimited use of the skatepark Monday-Friday between the hours of 10am and 4pm.
- XC Family Climb Membership (2 adults + 2 children) £100 – a monthly direct debit offering unlimited climbing during public sessions.
- XC Adult Climb Membership £41– a monthly direct debit (or annual payment) offering unlimited climbing during public sessions.
- General Activity Membership from £2 – a monthly direct debit (or annual payment) that offers a discounted rate on all activities at XC and Sportspace.
XC is managed by Dacorum Sports Trust - Sportspace Hemel Hempstead, Park Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 1JS.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 4868497. Registered charity number: 1103980
1. A member must give the Group Membership Manager 1 months notice in writing to cancel his/her membership. This notice must be received by Dacorum Sports Trust’s Group
Membership Manager before the 1st of the month in which the member wishes to cancel their membership. If posting your cancellation letter we recommend you obtain proof of posting. Cancellations must be sent to: Group Membership Manager, Hemel Hempstead Sports Centre, Park Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 1JS.
Example: If notification is received in August the membership will expire on the 30th September.
The member is responsible for the cancellation of the Direct Debit instruction with their bank.
1. The annual membership fee is not refundable.
2. Any member who:
i) fails to pay his or her annual membership fee, or
ii) fails to give an appropriate direct debit within three months of his/her joining or the date of renewal of his/her membership, or
iii) ceases to pay his or her monthly direct debit will be sent a notice in writing by Dacorum Sports Trust requesting payment or a new Direct Debit mandate within 14 days. If after 14 days the membership fee has not been paid or a new Direct Debit mandate has not been received the membership may be cancelled at the absolute discretion of Dacorum Sports Trust and all outstanding fees for the whole of the member’s current membership shall forthwith be due and payable.
3. Dacorum Sports Trust retains the right to terminate membership without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions apply, for more information on Sportspace Memberships please visit Sportspace Gym Membership. For full terms & conditions of XC Memberships, please view the Direct Debit Terms & Conditions attachment below.