- Gift Cards are valid for 18 months from date of purchase and must be presented in digital or paper format when being redeemed against a payment.
- The purchaser may have their Gift Card sent directly to the recipient or to themselves to be forwarded on; they may also print the email and give it to the recipient when they wish them to receive it.
- No change will be given. Remaining credit on a Gift Card is reusable until the total Gift Card amount is spent (within 6 months of purchase).
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
Do not copy, reproduce or share your barcode / Gift Card code with anyone else other than the intended recipient. We do not take any responsibility for misuse.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and Gift Card purchases are non refundable.
- Redemption value not to exceed £0.01.
- Dacorum Sports Trust have the right to withdraw any Gift Card at any given time.
Standard terms and conditions of all activities still apply.