How are we keeping you and our team safe?
- Reduced session sizes in the skatepark (50 people) and climbing area (50 people)
- Reduced session times (2hrs) – max 2 bookable per day
- Pre-book and pay online
- High Ropes and Caving remain closed
- Sanitation Stations all around the site
- Increased cleaning by our team
- One way systems in place
- Limited equipment hire (and equipment will be cleaned in line with guidelines before being re-issued)
How can you help us?
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Follow any one way systems
- Regularly wash or sanitise your hands
Your membership payments will restart on Saturday 1st August which means you will get 25th-31st July at no extra cost. However we understand that some people may not be ready to return yet, and so we are happy to freeze your membership at no charge until 1st November. Thereafter, the normal freeze charge of £10 will apply. If you would like to keep your membership frozen, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July 2020.
Instructor-led sessions ie NICAS, Climbing Taster Sessions, Parties and Courses will not be running initially. Please make sure you book in advance, as we have reduced the capacity.
Saturday & Sunday 9am-6pm